There are times when you want to take a break from everything including social media. It’s true that social media can be intimidating and sometimes, it can overwhelm people. During these times, it becomes pretty essential to take a social break and bid farewell to social media for some time you can stop activity on smmraja.com. So, if you want to temporarily take a break and make the Instagram account disappear, you have come to the right place.
In this article, you will see how you can disable your Instagram account and come back when you have gained sanity and confidence. So, let’s start!
Table of Contents
The Step-by-Step Guide to Disable the Instagram Account
Before we start with the guidelines, it is essential that you logon from laptop or desktop because Instagram account cannot be disabled through mobile app or. On the contrary, you can also use the mobile browser to login for account disabling. So, let’s start with the steps
- Open your profile
- At the top-right corner of the screen, there is an edit profile button and you need to click on that
- Scroll down to reach the bottom of the page
- Click on “disable my account”
- Choose the reason for disabling the account. There are multiple options and you can choose any of them
- Then, enter your password and your account will be disabled
These steps will make your account invisible on the platform. However, whenever you want to come back, just add your login details in the app and you will get your account back. However, by logging in again, your account will become visible on Instagram.
So, you already know how you can disable the Instagram account but before you disable, there are multiple options available. These alternate methods that will help you solve the problem because disabling the account seems like the last solution left. So, have a look at different alternatives offered by Instagram in the section below;
- You can block some user if they are causing any issues for you. For instance, you can block someone if they constantly messaging you or sending you bullying messages for your instagram likes .
- You can make your account private to keep your content safe from the public. This will help you share your content and posts with allowed and known people
- If you want to take a new start and bid farewell to all the issues from previous account, just make a new account and start making new connections with a fresh start