Kodaikanal is a popular hill station located in Tamil Nadu, India that is well known for its attractions. It is an ideal place for those who want to celebrate their honeymoon and vacation in a peaceful environment. The hill station attracts several visitors from various parts of the world due to its pleasant weather. Another thing is that it provides ways to explore beautiful places with loved ones and others to make a memorable trip. If you’re looking for some guidance, take a look at the website https://worldatlasbook.com/. This website provides information on different destinations around the world.
Since Kodaikanal is a leading tourist destination, travellers should consider booking hotels in advance for overcoming unwanted issues. This is because getting rooms in Kodaikanal Hotels may become a difficult one for tourists during the peak seasons that can lead to various problems. Therefore, it is necessary to know more about them in detail before planning a trip to the hill station with family and others. This, in turn, gives ways to create the great memories on a trip enabling tourists to ensure more pleasure.
Important places to visit in Kodaikanal
Dolphin’s Nose is one of the must-see places in Kodaikanal because it allows visitors to view the beauty of the place at its best. Located at a height of 6,600 feet above sea level, tourists can experience adventure on the mountains. In addition, the place acts a quiet retreat for travellers to get peace of mind in calm surroundings. Tourists can even explore a local village and nearby waterfalls while visiting the place.
Bryant Park is a botanical garden located in Kodaikanal allowing tourists to know more about different type of flowers and plants. The park also hosts horticulture shows every year which fulfil the expectations of nature lovers. It covers an exotic rose garden, greenhouse, and a park for cat walking.
Silver Cascade falls
Silver Cascade falls grab the attention of visitors because it allows tourists to take a break from hectic lifestyle. Travelers can take a bath in the falls provided when the temperature permits them. Tourists who want to plan a small picnic with family and others can visit the falls for ensuring more excitement.
Berijam Lake is a tranquil spot for nature lovers who want to enjoy their trip with their family and others. Rich in flora and fauna, the lake is a perfect place for those who love bird watching and photography. Spread over an area of 59 acres, the clam waters of the lake enable tourists to enjoy the nature’s beauty. Apart from that, it is also becoming a habitat of certain wild animals. This website https://naturalselectionblog.com/ offers detailed information regarding choosing the perfect destination for you holidays.
Pine Forest is one of the must-see places in Kodaikanal because it showcases the nature’s beauty in mesmerizing surroundings. It is a perfect place for long walks and unwinding that allows tourists to create the best moment with others. The forest is also an ideal one for those who want to perform horse riding and trekking activities. On the other hand, visitors should get permission from forest department authorities when they like to carry out the trekking activity. Tourists can even take a break from their daily routine and relax mind for few minutes or hours.
Travel tips to Kodaikanal
- Kodaikanal is well-connected by road networks allowing tourists to reach the place with ease. Although Madurai is the nearest airport to the destination, customers can also use Trichy and Coimbatore airports for travel purposes.
- Tourists should consider visiting the hill station from October to March in a year. April and May are the peak seasons in Kodaikanal and visitors avoid planning a trip to the town. The monsoon is very active here from July to October that will cause several discomforts to visitors.
- It is necessary to pack clothes that exactly suit the winter season to manage extreme cold conditions effectively. Another thing is that they allow visitors to plan their trip with family members and others accordingly.
- Frequent bus services are available from Palani, Dindigul, and Madurai bus-stand allowing tourists to reach the hill station in quick turnaround time.
- There are some places that require permission from forest department to carry out the trekking activities in forest areas.
- The hill station may cause some inconvenience such as headaches, giddiness, vomiting and stomach upsets for certain tourists who visit the place for the first time. Therefore, it is advisable to carry a small medical kit for managing them with ease.
- It is necessary to follow the safety measures properly while making a trip to the hill station that can help to get high level protection from several problems.
- The tap water in Kodaikanal is not a safer one to use and tourists should carry water bottles to prevent health hazards and other problems.
- Although Tamil is the major language spoken in the hill station, tourist guides also speak English that allow tourists to plan a trip without any hassles.
- Guided tours are available for visitors in Kodaikanal and they can get details from a local tourist office or other sources to choose the best one depending on their needs.
Where to stay in Kodaikanal?
The hotels in Kodaikanal involve different types allowing tourists to plan a tour at estimated budgets. Travelers can book Best Hotels in Kodaikanal online should choose a right hotel website for meeting essential requirements. This will help a lot to schedule a trip with loved one and others for witnessing more excitement.
Most hotels aim at fulfilling the expectations of tourists with outstanding amenities enabling them to focus more on their trip with special attention. Some hotels even cover resort facilities for guests to enjoy a tour in outstanding environment. It is possible to book hotels online at the best prices that can save more money. One can also compare the prices of hotels from several hotel websites that can help to schedule a trip with options. At the same time, it is advisable to read the rules and regulations properly before booking a hotel on a website that gives ways to avoid disputes. Do not forget to visit this website https://www.sinoramabus.com/ for useful information about travel, destination, and air travel.