The urine of a dog leaves s stain on a carpet. Further, it is not the stain alone that is left from the urine. With urine stain comes the odor of urine. It creates an unpleasant environment in its surroundings. It remains there until it is washed off properly. Hence, it becomes necessary to remove this odor along with the stain. Sometimes, it happens that the stain is removed but the odor of dog urine still remains there in the carpet. Then, it becomes irritating. People do not feel good at that place. To halt those bad feelings, it is mandatory to wipe out that odor completely from the carpet. There are many methods to remove the odor along with the stain. However, a person must choose a proper way to end it permanently without leaving behind any traces. It can be done by a step by step process. Here, we have discussed the process in easy words. The process is as under. It is necessary to follow this method properly to prove it the best dog urine odor remover method.
- The first step in removing dog urine odor from a carpet is to pinpoint the stain of dog urine. It is to make sure that the stain does not spread in its surroundings affecting more areas. If it happened, it would become even more difficult to remove the stain and the odor of dog urine. Hence, this step is very important if one wants a good result. It must not be ignored.
- The second step is to wash the affected area with water. It is even more important if the stain and the smell related to it are not fresh. Rinse the spot thoroughly with water. It will break down the stain and will make it weak. Subsequently, it would become easy to carry out the rest of the process. Water must not be applied carelessly, otherwise, the unaffected area will also get the residue of the urine and its odor.
- The third step is to use a high-quality stain remover made up of natural ingredients that must be capable of removing odor along with the stain of dog urine. Some stain removers use sharp smells that are even worse than the dog urine odor. These products are discouraged. Use only those products which leave behind a pleasing and soothing scent. IT will bring an ultimate end to the odor.
- The fourth step is to apply a pet odor neutralizer if you are using a stain remover that does not tackle odor. The market is full of such kinds of products. However, due care must be taken even in choosing the pet odor neutralizer. Otherwise, you will end up buying a product that could be detrimental to the health of your dog and the children of the house. It can even decolorize your carpet. So, choose only those products which are made up of natural elements and are free from any harmful chemicals. Choosing a good odor neutralizer is itself a big topic that could be discussed separately. For now, we are only focusing upon the proper removal of dog urine odor from the carpet. So, choose a pet odor neutralizer carefully. Then apply it gently upon the affected area.
- The fifth step is to allow that particular part of the carpet to dry up. After it gets dried, you must use a vacuum cleaner to remove the residue left by the product applied. Pets and children must not be allowed to go to that area until the stain remover or odor neutralizer is cleaned up. It is just a safety step to keep dogs and children safe from any unexpected allergy.
The above-described process is the best dog urine odor remover method. All the above thoroughly described steps must be followed diligently for the best results. In any case, it totally depends upon a person whether he takes the advice seriously or not. If one still has questions in his mind, he may ask them from an elder and more experienced person who himself has a dog in his house. It is my second free advice.