Tecmo Koei has released for Dead or Alive 5. The 27 MB update includes the following tweaks and adjustments:
- Better netcode stability.
- Voice language setting now saves in the save file.
- No more 1 round ranked matches.
- Connection bar shows in non lobby matches.
- Side Step glitch has been fixed.
- People no longer enter the wrong lobby.
- Slowdown from throwdown is gone.
- AI has been adjusted to react slower on higher difficulties
- Fixed glitch where the game freezes from backing out of a search.
- Fixed bug where skipping a command then clearing would halt progress during Lisa’s and Tina’s command training.
- Power Blow settings carry over when resetting position in training mode.
- Titles can now be removed at the Mission title set screen with the △ button.
- Changed the hit reaction to certain attacks when hitting a downed opponent. (Mila Infinite)
- Improved the game screen freezing after the start of a match when playing Versus, Arcade or Training mode with challenges on. (May still occur depending on the connection environment)
- When accepting a challenge during the final stage of arcade mode, then returning to offline play after the match, the final stage no longer repeats without a mode clear, nor does the game freeze.
- Your opponent’s cursor is no longer displayed in the menu after a rank match, simple match, or challenge match.
- Your opponent’s connection speed is now displayed on the character select menu next to their account name. 5 good ⇔ 1 bad
- During a match, your opponent’s connection speed is now displayed next their opponent name.
- Opponent’s account name and connection speed are now displayed next to the challenge icon.
- Lobby match search results now are sorted in order of connection speed.
- During an online match, input delay and laggy character movement due your connection with the opponent is less likely to occur. (Still may occur depending on the connection status between players)
- Skill info and move lists during online versus are now set to always off.
Patched Character Changes
- Mila’s 2P only connects twice then causes quick recovery. Infinite Fixed.
- Tina’s 2P+G changed from +5 to ±0 and doesn’t link together while opponent is grounded. Infinite Fixed.
- Ayane’s 66KK4 is now +1
Not Patched Game Changes
- Story mode has all of its information and tips reference the default control style regardless of the player’s controller layout.
- The player can set a function to only one button making it impossible to set, for example, Hold to two buttons.
Not Patched Character Changes
- Jann Lee’s 6F+K doesn’t break critical state when at the end of critical threshold, and 9K after 6F+K initiates critical stun does not count towards critical stun damage
Source: DOA World