Bioware Announces The Mass Effect Trilogy
Today seems to be a good day for special trilogy reveals.
Bioware has announced the Mass Effect Trilogy for the PS3, 360 and PC. While the PS3 version of the trilogy won’t see a release along side its counterparts this November 6th, this marks the first time that Mass Effect 1 will be offered for owners of Sony’s black box.
Here’s what fans can expect from the Mass Effect Trilogy:
- Over 75 hours of story content, plus Mass Effect 3’s critically acclaimed multiplayer mode.
- Create and customize your own character with his or her appearance and skills, then play your Commander Shepard through all three Mass Effect games.
- Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
- Build a personalized arsenal with powerful weapons complete with their own upgrades and modifications
- Unleash devastating abilities and skills as you command and train an elite squad.
- Take the war online with class-based, co-operative multiplayer in Mass Effect 3.
The Mass Effect Trilogy will be also be compatible with other released versions of Mass Effect meaning gamers will be able to play online together with owners of Mass Effect 3.