During the annual BlueFes Arc System Works announced a new BlazBlue title called BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma. According to shoryuken, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma will feature three new characters, new costumes, gameplay tweaks, updated move-lists and more.
- There’s reportedly a lot that’s been changed in the game. The neutral poses have been redrawn for all the characters, and their costumes are even different. Of course they also have new moves.
- Noel has a different weapon and she doesn’t wear a cap this time.
- Tsubaki seems to be the version that’s fallen to the dark side.
- Hazama has a new DD
- The BGMs seems to be different as well
- Three new characters will be added in: Amane, Barret(Bullet?), Azrael. Amane fights with something like a cloth, Barret looks a bit like Makoto, Azrael is muscular.
Arc Systems hasn’t provided a release date for BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma ,however, location testing is expected to begin in Japan at Akihabara Hey on Monday , August 6th.