Latest Gran Turismo 5 Update Adds Photo Stream, Save Data Backup And More
Polyphony Digital has launched a new update for Gran Turismo 5. Weighing in at a hefty 475mb version 2.06 adds the below new features, tweeks and fixes:
Updates and New Features:
- It is now possible to adjust the race BGM and sound effect volume from “Quick Options” during a race.
- A save data backup feature has been added.
- Compatibility for the sequential shift mode of the Guillemot “TH8 RS” gear shifter has been added.
- A “Performance Difference Adjustment” has been added to the rewards for seasonal events (Applies only to seasonal events held after this update).
- Force feedback for the “Driving Force™GT”, “GT FORCE®Pro”, “G25 Racing Wheel”, ” G27 Racing Wheel”, and ” T500 RS” steering wheel controllers have been improved.
- A car with racing modifications applied are now categorized as a Racing Car (previously Tuned Car).
- The off-track shortcut penalty has been tweaked.
- A new GT5 Photo Stream service has started on gran-turismo.com. Photographs taken in Photo Mode and set to “Share” will now appear on a web page viewable by all visitors. - GT5 Photo Stream
- Fixed a problem where Karts and Ferrari F1 cars could drive together with other cars in the Lounge
- Fixed a rarely occurring issue in which the system freezes when exiting the lounge
- Fixed a problem where you could purchase tires for the 125 SPL racing Kart in the tuning parts shop (Tires purchased previously will now become invalid)
- Fixed a problem in which the straight-line stability of the Lancer Evolution X was decreased when using a steering wheel controller
- Fixed an issue where wrong color dirt and snow tire wheels were displayed on some cars when the wheels were changed
- Fixed delay when launchiing electric cars using controllers other than a steering wheel controller pedal
- Fixed a rarely occurring issue where the system would freeze at the end of a race
- Fixed an issue where it becomes difficult to hear your own car when driving with other racecars in online races, etc.
Via: PolyDigital, GT Planet