Kazunori Yamauchi has shared new information regarding the upcoming Spec II for Gran Turismo 5 and the added features are enough to excite any GT fan. Below are the details Yamauchi announced today over Twitter.
Spec II update will include:
- Simplified interior view added to all standard cars.
- User control of the weather change feature.
- Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings…
- Spec 2.0 Opening movie
- Improved UI response and usability
- Replay front forward/rewind
- Mid-race save feature for endurance races.
- Expanded online lounge features (Narrowing down car types, shuffle races)…
- Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from GT.com (a graph display now shows changes in race rankings.)
- Expanded Photo travel features / You can now take photo’s of cars together with your avatar…
- Added a “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel
- Added eleven 2011 model NASCAR cars…
- Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Shulze Motor Sport
- Improved physics and AI…
- Support for the Logitec G25/G27 Steering wheel.
The free update is expected to go live between October 9-15th. As for the following paid DLC Yamauchi stated that it will include a racing car pack, a course pack, and a racing gear pack. More details on that front soon.